Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Step 1: Find a jogging stroller.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
1) Where is a great place to buy fantastic bed sheets with high threadcount for a reasonable price?
2) What cleaner do you use on your white Corian sink to keep it nice and white? I'm struggling with this.
3) Lallie's hair is so long compared to most kids her age. We love it and will never cut it! Ever! But, I'd love some great ideas of something to put in her hair besides just ribbons and bows. Know of any great tutorials or etsy shops?
4) I really want to go back to wearing some of my closed toe heels and pumps now that my hip is feeling a little better, but I can't walk in them, my feet slide and my toes crunch. What insert do you all recommend? (like I assume Dr. Scholl's foot pads? - I don't know the name).
5) What Twitter texting app do you use for you Blackberry?
6) What pens do you use for your Mom Agenda? I don't like the ones I bought at all! Need something bright!
7) I'm going to be starting the Couch to 5K soon. First I need a jogging stroller. Any suggestions for your runners with kids?
8) In regards to running, running shoes???
9) I need a GREAT website or cookbook for easy crock-pot meals. Lallie n
eeds to eat more veggies, we need to eat healthier, but as a working mom, I just don't have time for full meals and we need to spice things up.
10) Under the eye dark spots. My mom let me try some Oil of Olay regenerative eye cream for the daytime the other day, it worked great, for the one day. But, before I go out and buy, any other possible recommendations or reviews of the Oil of Olay?
11) What is your absolute "must read" of the season? Lately, I've read, Overnight Socialite, reading The Help, American Wife, loads of others!
Monday, January 18, 2010
I love this picture of Lallie, though she looks a little upset that I'm taking yet another picture (and she was not feeling very well) ! Isn't she cute in her little Lilly dress. Dolphin watching with Daddy at the Dolphin Research Center.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Have you seen it yet? If not, you must run over to Garnet Hill and check out these lovely pieces. I think I might switch from my staple pink/green combo and change to turquoise/pink. Seiously, have you ever seen a turquoise color more beautiful!
I am loving these green sheets! Maybe I'll be turquoise/green now. I just don't know, so many options!
I do know one thing, as soon as I can re-do the upstairs guest/Lallie bathroom, I think I'll be going with these bathroom staples. The bathroom is currently palm tree decorated, perfect for those who come visit since we're in Florida, but it's dark green, gold and brown - ick, ick, ick. So how about these!
Monday, January 11, 2010
In order to provide such criticisms, I try not to change products at the same time (especially the face). After all, it's difficult to see what is working, or vice versa, if you change all at once. So, I don't change cleaner and moisturizer at the same time. Got it??? Okay, here we go!
I have ONE product I will review today.
I started using this about 10 weeks ago that I absolutely LOVE it! Yes, it is on the expensive side ($88.00) but two weeks after I started using it, I saw a difference in the lines between my brows and at the edges of my lips. They are non-existent! In addition, people actually started complimenting me on my healthy skin by saying "your skin is glowing, it just looks radiant." Some of my closer friends said "you're doing something different, your skin looks brighter, redness doesn't seem to be apparent anymore." I even had one complete stranger ask me what I use because "my skin looked so clear and healthy." Ladies, I didn't change anything in my regimen except I started using this:
Chella Morning Crema (anti-aging formula), Matte Finish Hydrator with UVB/UVA protectant of SPF 25. The first thing that sold me on it was the SPF 25. I work in a job where I am out walking around real estate sites quite often (including on roofs - the absolute WORST place for a fair skinned person). I NEED SPF desperately.
Next, came the anti-aging peptides. Since I turned 32, I've started noticing little things that I'd rather stop in their paths, immediately if not sooner! The two areas in which I was concerned, and discussed earlier....gone! Of course, if I squint or frown as I often do when I'm thinking, they appear, but they disappear upon my frown being turned upside-down. Lastly, the glow. My skin really does look and feel healthier. My skin isn't flaky, the right amount of moisture is going where needed without causing oily spots. It doesn't gunk up my pores like some moisturizers can do and my face never feels dry. Some moisturizers can absorb immediately and a few minutes later, it feels like someone has pinned your face back, causing tightness. This does not happen with Chella.
For those of you worried about the cost. I was too, at first. I have never spent more than $20.00 for a facial product before however, I am absolutely sold on this crema and am willing to set aside the budget dollars necessary per quarter, or so, to purchase it.
(As a disclaimer: I was not paid to write these reviews.)
Friday, January 8, 2010
I find myself laughing, crying and quarreling throughout the entire books and movies. I love them and highly recommend. The movies are suprisingly accurate, thus the 10 hours of movie time and I know you will love the books and movies. I am looking forward to the day when Lallie and I can watch these together. Anne has a lot to teach, and we have a lot to learn.